Terms of Website Use
This page (together with any documents referred to within it) tells you the terms and conditions (the “T&Cs”) on which you may make use of the glowhub.com website (“Glow Hub” or “the site”) whether as a guest or a registered user.
By accessing or using the site, you are acknowledging that you have read, understand and agree without qualification to be bound by these T&Cs.
Glow Hub reserves the right to and may change these terms at any time and will post such changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes as your continued use of Glow Hubbeauty.com after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
Links from Our Site
glowhub.com may contain links to other sites and resources provided by us or by third parties for your use and convenience. Links do not represent any endorsement or recommendation by Glow Hub and does not mean we have any association with the linked website, or any control over the contents of sites provided by third parties, and accept no responsibility for any loss or damage which may arise from your use of them. Where such sites are provided and operated by us you will be bound by our T&Cs on such sites.
Any relationship you enter into with these sites is at your own risk and we strongly suggest you read their individual terms and conditions and privacy policies.
www.glowhub.com is a site operated by Amelia Knight Ltd (“we”, “us” or “our”), Cranford Drive, Knutsford Business Park, WA16 8ZR. Company registration number: 03142087. VAT registration number GB 733 1325 66. We are registered in England.
This contract shall be concluded in English.
glowhub.com takes every care possible to ensure that product descriptions, imagery, awards and all other information is correct at time of publication on the site. However, though every effort is made to ensure such accuracy, Glow Hub does not accept responsibility for errors in content. The site will be kept as up-to-date as possible at all times however some variations may occur in regards to, although not limited to, size, price, description, product results, design, packaging and availability.
Glow Hub will do its best to ensure that the website is available and functions correctly at all times, but we make no warranties as to the availability or accessibility of the website, and we will not be liable for any damages, loss, costs or expenses incurred by you as a result of any lack of availability or accessibility of the website.
The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we and other members of the Amelia Knight Limited group of companies expressly exclude:
- all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise by implied by statute, common law or the law of equity;
- any liability for direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; and for any other loss or damage of any kind, howsoever arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Registration, Personal Data and Online Shopping Partners
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and taking all reasonable measures to prevent unauthorised access to your account. You accept responsibility for all activities within your account or activities that affect your password.
You must contact us immediately if you believe that your password has become known to somebody else or may be used in any way that is has not be authorised by you. If you forget your password we will reset it upon your request and send it to the email address you specified when you registered, simply contact email@example.com
If your personal information changes or you would like to cancel your account then please notify us by contacting hello@glowhub,com
Amelia Knight Limited - as the parent company of Glow Hub - and its partners and shopping sites provide access to the site on a temporary basis and reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice and/or terminate accounts without prior notice.
glowhub.com and its entire content belong to Amelia Knight Limited and its affiliates where applicable, including copyright of all text, logos, icons, images, graphics, video, audio, animations and software yet is not limited to these descriptions should other property appear on the site. It also includes trademarks in our name and logos. These are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved. Glow Hub is a registered trade mark.
Reproduction of part or all of the content owned by Glow Hub or Amelia Knight Limited in any form is forbidden. If you require use of any of this content for any purpose we ask that you contact Amelia Knight Limited to obtain permission.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged.
Viruses, Hacking and other Offences
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach your right to use our site will immediately cease.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or any website linked to it.
Complaints and Disputes
If you wish to complain about any matter please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your use of this Website shall be governed by English law and the parties hereto submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
You are eligible as a consumer within the EU to contact the Online Dispute Resolution: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
Accepting these terms and conditions
If you have any questions regarding these Terms and Conditions, please email us at email@example.com
Glow Your Way Casting Call
Terms & Conditions.
- Description of promotion. – Glow Hub (‘The Promoter’) is offering the ‘Glow Your Way Casting Call (‘The promotion’) and will award 1 prizes to the chosen eligible entrants
- Promotion period – The promotion begins at 00:01AM GMT 19.04.21 and 11:59 GMT 02.04.21 (‘The promotion period’).
- Entrants – The promotion is open to legal residents of the United Kingdom who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry and must be available, should they be awarded the Promotion, for the 15th May 2021 to attend the shoot in Manchester.
- How to enter - To enter the Promotion, entrants must compete the following in their application, emailed firstname.lastname@example.org
- Record a video showing us why you should be chosen to be one of the faces of Glow Your Way
- Submit a written application
- 1. Why do you want to be part of the Glow Your Way Campaign?
- 2. Shine a light … We want to give you platform and amplify your voice. Are you advocate for a certain cause or topic? Whether it’s mental health, disability, LQBTQ+ rights, tell us what you want to share with the Glow Hub community
Along with the following details
- Town / City:
- Photo 1: Headshot. Clear photo of you against a plain white background
- Photo 2: Your favourite photo of yourself
- Social media handles
- Prize – 5 winners will be selected (‘Prize Winners’) will receive the following (‘Prize’)
- A photoshoot in Manchester, where the winners will be the face and centre of the photoshoot. The photos and videos captured from the shoot will be used across www.glowhub.com , the official @glowhubbeauty Instagram and Tiktok, and other marketing channels plus supplied to Glow Hub’s global retailer partners in support of Glow Hub marketing opportunities.
- A goodie bag of Glow Hub goodies to take away on the day
- Expenses paid to a certain amount (at the discretion of Glow Hub and winners) for travel to and from the shoot.
- Involvement in the Glow Your Way campaign, which will run from April 2021 onwards, including future opportunities to feature on Glow Hun’s Tiktok and Instagram channels as well as onsite in feature content.
- Winner selection – 5 finalists will be selected by the Glow Hub brand and social media team at their own discretion based on the following criteria on 5th April 2021
- Strength of submission
- Submission quality
The finalists will be contacted by the Glow Hub team on or after 3rd of May to be invited to a private meet and greet ‘Get to know you’ call with team Glow Hub for final screening. Glow Hub will then select the final 5 winners and notify those winners by close of business 5th May.
The Prize Winner will be notified via email and asked to confirm Prize acceptance by providing their details within 24 hours of notification. If the Prize Winners fail to confirm acceptance, The Prize is forfeited, and the Promoter will select a different winner from the finalist category as soon as reasonably available.
As a condition of entering the Promotion, you hereby grant the Promoter, including it affiliates and 3rd party retail partnerships, irrevocable, royalty-free rights to use, distribute and modify all and any material created as a result of the Glow Your Way shoot and campaign, including but not limited to photographs, video recordings, sound recordings (‘Materials’) and acknowledge you will not be entitled to any fee for such use or participation.
By entering the competition, you consent to your name and participation captured in Materials being published on the Promoter’s social media, website and email channels if you are one of the Prize Winners.
In addition, and as condition of entering the Promotion and accepting The Prize, you consent to signing a mandatory non-disclosure agreement (NDA) and Letter of agreement, waiving your rights to disclose any internal information disclosed to you during the duration of the Prize as well as confirming your consent to The Promoter to use all and any ‘Materials’ created as a result of the shoot.
The Prize or portion of the Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. No compensation will be offered if the Prize Winner is unable to accept the prize.