ooops... your cart is empty.
Time to glow...
Skincare do’s & don’t for kids
by lily tickle |
- Use gentle ingredients - think ceramides, hyaluronic acid, glycerin
- Look at the recommended use of each product.
- Do your research! If you're unsure if a product is for young skin - ask us! Email email@example.com or send us a DM.
- Follow a simple routine & stick to it. Consistency is key - think cleanse, serum, moisturise & SPF every morning and cleanser, serum & moisturise every evening.
- Learn about *your* skin… try our skincare quiz here for a routine personalised for you.
- Understand that everyone's skin is different, something that works for your friend might not work for you
- Introduce your new skincare products one by one
- Compare your skin to others! Everybody's different & at different stages.
- Overwhelm the skin by introducing too many new products or ingredients all at once – simple is best
- Use chemical exfoliants if you're younger than 13. These are your AHA's. BHA's & PHA's - thing like glycolic acid & salicylic acid.
- Use retinol product till you are in your 20's+ - it's just not necessary & will cause damage to young skin,
- Feel like you HAVE to spend a lot of money to get good skin
- Feel like you need to buy every new or tending product
There's SO MUCH to learn about skincare - it can be really fun but also a tad overwhelming, SO if you're got any q's email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a DM - our team of experts would love to help.